Important: Voting Info for Nov. 6
Election Day is Tuesday, November 6! Share this important information with your friends TODAY, including the great graphic below, so everyone knows how, when, and where to vote.
How to find your polling place:
- Google Polling Place Locator: https://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/vote
- Revolution Messaging’s text message polling place locator: http://bit.ly/TQpzx5
- Election Protection’s smart phone app: Download from iTunes at http://bit.ly/Q2A6ts or from the Google Play Store at http://bit.ly/TqPCOY
Questions or problem at the polls?
- Election Protection is a nonpartisan coalition of 150 organizations dedicated to making sure everyone can exercise their right to vote. If you have a problem at the polls on Election Day, or if you just need to find your polling place or have a question, you can call 1-866-OUR-VOTE, or download their smart phone app at the links above.
What to bring to the polls:
Some states require specific forms a voter ID; some don’t. Here are a few resources to find out what you need to bring:
- UltraViolet Voter Registration Center: http://www.weareultraviolet.org/vote/ (just click on your state, then “What Do I Need?”)
- Rock the Vote’s Election Center: http://www.rockthevote.com/election-center/
- Election Protection: http://www.866ourvote.org/
What’s on my ballot?
- Check out http://www.november6th.org/ to find out what’s on your ballot. Just enter your address, and you will be able to see what’s on your ballot, from ballot measures and local races to the national level.
The resources above should answer most questions for most people. If you can’t find an answer online or with the apps provided, your best bet is to call 1-866-OUR-VOTE or your state election official.
Once you've shared all this great info and after you've voted, click here to share the graphic below to make sure everyone knows you've voted!