His record on women is appalling.
Jeb Bush announced he's running for president. Most news outlets consider him the frontrunner for the Republican nomination. But while most people know he's a conservative guy, it's totally shocking and not well-known just how terrible he is on women's rights.
That's why it's crucial that everyone knows the facts about Jeb Bush and where he stands on women's rights. Will you share this important graphic with everyone you know?
1. Gov. Jeb Bush to Seek Guardian for Fetus of Rape Victim, The New York Times, May 15, 2003
2. Jeb Bush In 1995: Unwed Mothers Should Be Publicly Shamed, The Huffington Post, June 9, 2015
3. New Bush staffer under fire for tweets about 'sluts' and gay men, The Hill, February 9, 2015
4. The Patience of Jeb, The Washington Post, February 21, 2003
5. Jeb's abortion nightmare: How he funneled tax dollars to quack anti-choicers and gutted real health care, Salon, April 14, 2015