Senate Republicans unveiled their version of Trumpcare, and it's terrible! If Trumpcare passes, 22 million MORE people will be uninsured and premiums will rise an average of 20 percent by next year.
Right now, Senate Republicans are trying to sway their conservative members into passing Trumpcare with a provision to allow insurers to sell junk plans that don't even cover major expenses like childbirth and surgery. Senate Republicans want to pass this disaster bill this month, and we need to stop them. We can't afford Trumpcare! Share this graphic to spread the word.
1. Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid, New York Times, June 22, 2017
2. Senate Republican health bill: Pay more, get less, CNN, June 27, 2017
3. Trumpcare Is the Perfect Document of the GOP: Pro-Birth, Anti-Woman, Anti-Child, Slate, June 26, 2017
4. 9 Crucial Areas Of Healthcare Trumpcare Conveniently Forgot About, Bustle, March 7, 2017
5. Once again, 13 men wrote a bill that’s bad for women’s health, Vox, June 23, 2017